مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : [ مميز ] never giving up

حكاية حلم/
08-11-2020, 07:45 PM
:encouragement:Study Hard AND Study Smart

<font size="3"><span dir="LTR">
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTbWRVk4Lcw

"الرديــVipــني"
20-12-2020, 12:37 PM
I remember when I was a student at a private university in Dhofar, I was facing many difficulties because I was the only student from Al Khaboura during that period and a year before the end of my studies I decided not to continue because of advice from friends
Some friends said that my major at the university is not desirable, and I listened to their advice and decided to finish everything at the university after three years of study.

And I started a new phase in my life and I joined a job in a private company and I got married that was in the year 2007, but I checked thinking about going back to complete my studies at my own expense and I discovered that my academic major was good and after almost a year I changed my job

Now, I advise everyone not to listen to advice from all people and focus on their aspirations, developing them and working on them

حكاية حلم/
21-12-2020, 12:08 PM
I remember when I was a student at a private university in Dhofar, I was facing many difficulties because I was the only student from Al Khaboura during that period and a year before the end of my studies I decided not to continue because of advice from friends
Some friends said that my major at the university is not desirable, and I listened to their advice and decided to finish everything at the university after three years of study.

And I started a new phase in my life and I joined a job in a private company and I got married that was in the year 2007, but I checked thinking about going back to complete my studies at my own expense and I discovered that my academic major was good and after almost a year I changed my job

Now, I advise everyone not to listen to advice from all people and focus on their aspirations, developing them and working on them
Oooh really?! Actually, I don’t support leaving education.I think the certificate is a human weapon ,but you still have a chance to complete it ..And do not forget that education does not stop at a certain time

"الرديــVipــني"
21-12-2020, 03:12 PM
Oooh really?! Actually, I don’t support leaving education.I think the certificate is a human weapon ,but you still have a chance to complete it ..And do not forget that education does not stop at a certain time

I completed my education in 2008 after being married a year ..

The bottom line from my talk is that the advice of others is often incorrect

Everyone has a theory in life that differs from the other, and we should not listen to all of them, but take advice from the right person

نـــــبــــض
25-12-2020, 07:33 PM
Great..

The most important point in the video that you gave is confidence and continuing to develop yourself. Thanks for the video