حيثما يكون البقاء للأقوى
    الجنس
    ذكر
    المشاركات
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember when I was a student at a private university in Dhofar, I was facing many difficulties because I was the only student from Al Khaboura during that period and a year before the end of my studies I decided not to continue because of advice from friends
    Some friends said that my major at the university is not desirable, and I listened to their advice and decided to finish everything at the university after three years of study.

And I started a new phase in my life and I joined a job in a private company and I got married that was in the year 2007, but I checked thinking about going back to complete my studies at my own expense and I discovered that my academic major was good and after almost a year I changed my job

Now, I advise everyone not to listen to advice from all people and focus on their aspirations, developing them and working on them
    لا تأسفن على غــــدر الزمان لطالما ... رقصت على جثـث الأسود كـــلاب
    لاتحسبن بغدرها تعلو على أسيادها ... تبقى الأسود أسود والكلاب كلاب

ماهمني من تكــــلم من ورى ظــهــري.. المــهم إنـــه في حــضــوري ياكـــل تبــن
    A
    "الفارسي"

كل مايخص مباراة عمان والأردن 18/06/2013 في التقديم المميز

عضو ماسي الصورة الرمزية حكاية حلم/
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2020
    الدولة
    ف هالدنيا
    الجنس
    أنثى
    المشاركات
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة "الرديــVipــني" مشاهدة المشاركة
    I remember when I was a student at a private university in Dhofar, I was facing many difficulties because I was the only student from Al Khaboura during that period and a year before the end of my studies I decided not to continue because of advice from friends
    Some friends said that my major at the university is not desirable, and I listened to their advice and decided to finish everything at the university after three years of study.

And I started a new phase in my life and I joined a job in a private company and I got married that was in the year 2007, but I checked thinking about going back to complete my studies at my own expense and I discovered that my academic major was good and after almost a year I changed my job

Now, I advise everyone not to listen to advice from all people and focus on their aspirations, developing them and working on them
    Oooh really?! Actually, I don’t support leaving education.I think the certificate is a human weapon ,but you still have a chance to complete it ..And do not forget that education does not stop at a certain time
    هي فانية .. فكن أنسان

مثالي السبلة الصورة الرمزية "الرديــVipــني"
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2011
    الدولة
    حيثما يكون البقاء للأقوى
    الجنس
    ذكر
    المشاركات
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة roo7-al2ml مشاهدة المشاركة
    Oooh really?! Actually, I don’t support leaving education.I think the certificate is a human weapon ,but you still have a chance to complete it ..And do not forget that education does not stop at a certain time
    I completed my education in 2008 after being married a year ..

The bottom line from my talk is that the advice of others is often incorrect

Everyone has a theory in life that differs from the other, and we should not listen to all of them, but take advice from the right person
    لا تأسفن على غــــدر الزمان لطالما ... رقصت على جثـث الأسود كـــلاب
    لاتحسبن بغدرها تعلو على أسيادها ... تبقى الأسود أسود والكلاب كلاب

ماهمني من تكــــلم من ورى ظــهــري.. المــهم إنـــه في حــضــوري ياكـــل تبــن
    A
    "الفارسي"

كل مايخص مباراة عمان والأردن 18/06/2013 في التقديم المميز

عضو خاص الصورة الرمزية نـــــبــــض
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2020
    الدولة
    مسقط ، الدوحه
    الجنس
    ذكر
    المشاركات
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great..

The most important point in the video that you gave is confidence and continuing to develop yourself. Thanks for the video
    كلما أحسنت نيتك أحسن الله حالك، و كلما تمنيت الخير لغيرك جاءك الخير من حيث لا تحتسب .

It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

أنا لست بكامل لكنني أيضآ لست بمزيف .

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •  
جميع الحقوق محفوظة للسبلة العمانية 2020
  • أستضافة وتصميم الشروق للأستضافة ش.م.م